This salon only accepts female customers by appointment.
Salon Location: 1st. Floor, 1195-3, Yawatano, Ito City, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Parking space available for one car
- Approx. a 15-minute walk from the nearest train station (Izu-Kōgen) on the Izu Kyūkō Line
- Close to Max Value Izu-Kōgen store
Open: 15:00 to 20:00
The last appointment is 19:00 for a 60-minute treatment and 18:00 for all other types.
Payment: Cash or PayPay
Inquiries are welcome by email.
Note: Bookings are not accepted by email. Thank you.
Arriving for your appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment, please knock on the door, as there is no intercom.
- Your therapist will conduct a consultation before your treatment. Please share any questions or concerns you may have at that time.
- You will then be taken to the treatment room. A robe and disposable panty will be provided to prevent your clothes from coming into contact with the massage oil.
- After you have changed clothes, you will first enjoy a relaxing footbath that contains bath powder with mineral-rich ingredients as well as Epsom salts, which are known for their detoxifying effect.
- You will then be asked to lie down on the table. Your therapist will start working on your back.
- After a treatment, please change into your own clothes at your leisure and enjoy a hot beverage such as herbal or rooibos tea.
For customers during menstruation: Expect your skin to be more sensitive while your hormones are active. While you can still choose to receive a treatment during this time, your therapist may adjust specific procedures depending on your condition.
Please carefully review the Notice Regarding Massage Therapy before booking an appointment.