Please read carefully before booking your appointment.
For your appointment, please use the online booking form below or call at 080-6985-3196.
Same-day appointments: By phone only and depending on availability.
If the therapist is unable to take your call, for example because she is working with a customer, she will call you back as soon as possible. For this reason, we recommend that customers use the online booking form.
Notice Regarding Massage Therapy
Izunoya does not provide Swedish massage to the following people.
- Those who have recently drunk alcohol
- Those who exhibit poor health conditions such as a high fever
- Those who are or may be pregnant
- Those suffering from a contagious disease such as athlete’s foot, herpes, influenza, or severe skin conditions
- Those suffering from a serious illness
- Those who have undergone surgery or treatments for severe injuries in the past six months
- Those suffering from metastatic cancer, are undergoing radiation therapy, or have received such therapy within the past few weeks
- Those suffering from undiagnosed headaches
- Those suffering from a hernia
- Those who have been diagnosed as having high or low blood pressure
Note: Consult with your primary healthcare provider before booking an appointment if you are being treated for any other injuries or illnesses or if you have any other health concerns.
The salon does not provide medical care.
This salon is operated by one therapist. To ensure that each customer receives quality care, the salon is prepared and cleaned prior to the arrival of each customer. While unforeseen circumstances do occur and cancellations and late arrivals cannot be avoided, please inform the salon as soon as such circumstances arise. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify the salon at least two days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Under special circumstances, if you need to cancel your appointment on the same day, please inform the salon by phone at least two hours in advance and be prepared to leave a message in case the therapist is with another customer and cannot take your call.
- Please inform the salon by phone if you are going to be late for your appointment. A delay of more than 15 minutes may result in a cancellation if another customer has a booking for soon after your session.
- Depending on availability, you may not be able to request an extension or a change in treatment.
- Since a history of repeated last-minute cancellations or no-shows for appointments can adversely impact the ability of the salon to consistently deliver professional service, we may refuse to accept your business in the future.
Book an Appointment
After the form has been submitted, you will receive an automated confirmation email followed by a phone call from the therapist. Please note that the phone call may be delayed due to the therapist providing treatment for other customers and when the salon is closed. System issues may also disrupt the delivery of the automated email confirmation. In this case, please send an email to the email address below. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Your privacy is extremely important. All information provided is kept strictly confidential.